Sverige 2015

Sverige 2015

Sunday, October 23, 2011

We are carnivores.

This weekend Luke and I went to Jersey City and Manhattan to visit Immanuel. Gabriel was on holiday from his university, so he was there as well. New York City is one of my favorite cities to visit. There is so much to see, to do, and to eat.

The first thing we did when we arrived was pay a visit to our favorite churrascaria in Tribeca. It is good that there is not a churrascaria close to where I live, because if there was, I might commit gluttony on a daily basis.

I love animals -- I really do...but I also really enjoy eating (some of) them.





Next, we decided to check out the occupation of Wall Street. It was really interesting. From what I saw, it is much less volatile than the news is making it out to be. Here is what we saw:











It was really interesting to see, and very thought-provoking. 

After that, we headed to Rockefeller Center. I have been there countless times, but I still love to go and look at all of the flags on display. It is magical. I try to make it there each time I visit New York. Someday I would like to ice skate there.



I have the best brothers in the world.

We ended the evening by watching Braveheart in Immanuel's apartment on his big screen. It was awesome

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment